Are you interested in nature and wildlife? Wanna spend some days in Sweden’s nature surrounded by wild animals or under the northern light?
This is what you will get:
- Experience wild animals like Moose, Wolves, Beavers and Bears in free nature
- Stay at locally owned guesthouses and lodges to avoid the crowds
- Enjoy locally produced and organic meals, we cater for any diets
- Arrive by train, rental car or use our airport transfer services
- Travel with local guides and small groups for a more genuine experience
Weekend in Wolf territory, Winter 2018
Join a tracker for a Winter weekend in the land of Wolves
When: Selected weekends in January – March
5,900 SEK per person
Northern Lights & wildlife tours in Lapland, Winter 2018
5 days of bucket-list adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 24 January and 7 March, 2018 Still a few spaces left!
19,950 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 14,450 SEK
6 days of photography and winter adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 12 February, 2018 Fully booked!
23,450 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 17,500 SEK
Northern Lights & wildlife tours in Lapland, next Winter
Celebrate with us under the Northern Lights!
When: 28 December 2018 – 2 January, 2019 Book early!
24,450 SEK per person
Wildlife holidays in Sweden, Summer 2018
3 nights at guesthouse + 1 night in tent
Transfer from Stockholm, July – August 2018 – book early!
13,500 SEK per person
Three nights with Moose, Beaver & canoeing
+ Optional Wolf howling tour with night in tent
Mondays – Thursdays, April – September – book early!
5,950 SEK per person Children 8-15 years half price!
Hiking trip beyond Kungsleden in Swedish Lapland
When: Two trips in August and September
24,950 SEK per person