Wildlife tours in Sweden
Help us make Sweden a wilder place!
We create outstanding wildlife holidays and tours, away from the typical tourist areas. With more than 15 years experience and guests from more than 75 nationalities, we are the number #1 wildlife tour operator in Sweden.
- Experience wild animals like Moose, Wolves, Beavers and Brown Bears in pure nature
- Travel in small groups with local guides for a more genuine experience
- Stay at locally owned guesthouses and lodges
- Enjoy locally produced and organic meals. All kind of diets provided
- Arrive by train, rental car or use our own airport transfer service from Stockholm
As seen on:
Three amazing Northern Lights & wildlife tours in Lapland this Winter
5 days of bucket-list adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 24 January and 7 March, 2018
19,950 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 14,450 SEK
6 days of photography and winter adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 12 February, 2018
23,450 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 17,500 SEK
Celebrate with us under the Northern Lights!
When? 28 December 2017 – 2 January, 2018 Fully booked!
22,950 SEK per person (discount for children)
Learn the art of photographing wild animals
Wildlife & nature photography workshop
When: 26 April, 2018
12,800 SEK per person
Our most popular wildlife tours in Summer 2018
Three nights at guesthouse + 1 night in tent
Transfer from Stockholm, July – August 2018 – book now!
13,500 SEK per person
Three nights with Moose, Beaver & canoeing
+ optional Wolf howling tour with night in tent
Mondays – Thursdays, April – September – book now!
5,950 SEK per person Children 8-15 years half price!