Spend some days in Sweden’s nature surrounded by wild animals.
This is what you will get:
- Experience wild animals like Moose, Wolves, Beavers and Brown Bears in free nature
- Stay at locally owned guesthouses and lodges to avoid the crowds
- Enjoy locally produced and organic meals, we cater for any diets
- Arrive by train, rental car or use our airport transfer services
- Travel with local guides and small groups for a more genuine experience
Wildlife trips in Summer 2017
Stockholm short-break to see Moose, Beavers
+ optional Wolf howling tour with night in tent
Selected Mondays – Thursdays, June – September 2017
9,950 SEK per person
Three nights with Moose, Beaver & canoeing
+ Optional Wolf howling tour with night in tent
Mondays – Thursdays, April – September – book early!
5,950 SEK per person Children 8-15 years half price!
7-day wildlife holiday for any knowledge seeking wildlife enthusiast
One departure: 9-15 June, 2017
22,500 SEK per person Limited availability, just a few spots left!
7-day expedition with helicopter drop in Europe’s most remote wilderness in Lapland
One departure: 18-24 September, 2017
22,500 SEK per person
Lapland trips in Winter 2017-2018
Celebrate with us under the Northern Lights!
When: 28 December 2017 – 2 January, 2018 Just 2 spots left!
22,950 SEK per person
5 days of bucket-list adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 24 January and 7 March, 2018
19,950 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 14,450 SEK
6 days of photography and winter adventures in Swedish Lapland.
When: 12 February, 2018
23,450 SEK per person Children 8-12 years 17,500 SEK
Spring time tours 2018
Exclusive wildlife & nature photography workshop
When: 26 April, 2018
12,800 SEK per person