Terms & conditions
All tours, activities, transfers and extensions will hereafter be referred to as tours.
All bookings are made with Skogens Konung AB, which is the company tat owns WildSweden. We are a tour operator based in Sweden and our company number is 556838-1064. Skogens Konung AB and WildSweden will hereafter be referred to as we.
All the information provided on the website is, to the best of our knowledge or belief, correct at the time of publication. We will advise you of any changes that are fundamental to the contract or which we believe will affect the enjoyment of the holiday.
- Preliminary bookings
- Changing your booking
- Cancellation due to illness/unforeseen events
- Additional information
- Your obligations as a guest/visitor
- Force majeure
- Subject to change
Bookings & payment
When placing a booking we will send you a booking confirmation by email where you are prompted to make a payment of the full amount at the latest 45 days prior to arrival of the tour. For some of the shorter tours we may ask for a immediate payment at the time of booking. If WildSweden has not received the total amount within the payment period the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Due to high demand we do not accept preliminary bookings, we only accept direct confirmation. But if you change your mind you can cancel your reservation without fees within 7 days from booking date.
If you must cancel your tour, just send us an email. We provide refunds at the following conditions:
- Cancellations can be made at no cost up to 7 days from the time of booking. We will provide a 100% refund.
- Cancellations between 8 days from the time of booking and 46 days before arrival will be charged at 25% of the booking’s total amount.
- Cancellations between 45 days and 15 days before arrival will be charged at 75% of the booking’s total amount.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged at 100% of the booking’s total amount.
Changing your booking
We will make every effort to assist you if you wish to change your booking, but cannot guarantee to be able to meet such requests. Requests for a change must be made by email. In the event of a change, all expenses, costs and charges incurred or imposed by us or any of our suppliers will be payable by you together with an amendment fee of 250 SEK per person per day of your original booking.
Cancellation due to illness/unforseen events
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it is possible to cancel your visit to WildSweden with a refund up to 75% of the total amount. With unforeseen circumstances, we refer to;
- Bereavement, illness or a severe accident that affected you, your travel companion, husband/wife, common-law spouse, your or partners parents, children or siblings.
- Unforeseen and serious event outside your control, such as an extensive fire or flood in your residence which means that it is not reasonable to demand that you fulfil your contract.
You must be able to verify the reason that prevents you from carrying out your journey with a certificate from a doctor, authority or insurance company. A medical certificate must contain a diagnosis, the date of your first visit and the reason of why you are prevented from traveling. The certificate must be issued before the arrival date.
For you to get your refund, the cause of cancellation must be unforeseen, unexpected and of a nature that prevents you from carrying out your journey. This means that if you for instance do not have the necessary travel documents for the journey, it will not be regarded as a legitimate reason for canceling.
Wildlife watching is dependent on the current wildlife situation. Although we try to recommend certain periods as ”Best time to go” we cannot guarantee wild encounters with any animals. Because we work with wild animals in their natural habitat our success rate depends on Nature. We therefore ask you to make allowances for any changes from the tour itinerary. If we are unable to offer a certain service due to an unforeseen wildlife situation, you will be offered a similar service. Outdoor activities are also weather dependent. If we are forced to cancel an activity due to extreme weather conditions, an alternative activity suitable for the current conditions will be provided. Please note that changes may occur at a short notice, even on the same day.
Your obligations as a guest/visitor
- Remember that the address and contact details you provide us with when making a booking are our only way of contacting you.
- Please read your confirmation carefully and check that all dates/times and products/services are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact WildSweden to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Follow any rules and instructions that applies to the use of accommodation, transfer, activity, etc. You are liable for all damage that is result of your or your company’s careless behavior to WildSweden property.
- When making your reservation, please let us know if you are disabled in any way, food allergies or other disabilities that might be useful for us to know about. Please be specific of what kind of special needs you might require, before arrival.
- You may never publish or distribute photographs of WildSweden for commercial purposes without a written consent from WildSweden and the photographer. For non-commercial use, such as your portfolio, blog, private website, etc, we request that you credit the photographer.
Any errors that occurs during your stay must be reported immediately to the staff at WildSweden. If you have not reported any complaints or errors during your stay and therefore neglected to give WildSweden the opportunity to correct any mistakes, you can not demand any compensation afterwords. If you are not satisfied with your compensation, you have to notify WildSweden in writing within 14 days from arriving home. If we can not come to an agreement, you may turn to appropriate authority in your country for assistance.
The personal data you submit on the WildSweden website will be treated with the utmost care and respect. We handle personal data submitted to us in accordance with what is laid down in the Swedish acts of personal data (personuppgiftslagen SFS 1998:204) and electronic communication (lagen om electronisk kommunikation SFS 2003:389). Personal data includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, withing reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.
Subject to change
WildSweden reserves the right to change times, prices, payment, booking or discount conditions at will. Prices for coming seasons are always preliminary and are subject to change.
SKOGENS KONUNG AB, company number: 556838-1064